wtorek, 12 kwietnia 2016

Altered Postage Stamps album

Hey there! 
Today I would like to share with you my altered postage stamps album. I am a huge postage stamp fan - I collect them since I was a kid. It's not a serious thing, but a small hobby for me=)
Few weeks ago I ordered a very old album with postage stamps collection. But the album itself was so old, it seems to be produced in 1970's or even earlier.
So I had some fun playing with it and my new mixed media goodies.
There is a video tutorial down below.

List of supplies:
- sprays from Fabrica Decoru:
Aqua Spray Lavender,
Aqua Spray Pineapple fresh,
Metallic Spray Sepia with gold,
Metallic Spray Graphite
- Stencil from Fabrica Decoru
- textured paste from Fabrica Decoru
- embossing powder in purple color
- die cut butterfly
- metallic key
- polymer glue
- metal binding rings, key chain and a binder








Hope you like my project!
Have a great day!


3 komentarze:

Popularne posty