poniedziałek, 5 czerwca 2017

A Vintage Card

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a design team project for June's Mixed Media Warrior moodboard. I was inspired by the soft pastel colors. I really like vintage photos, so I included one.




To make this page I used watercolor paper and added layers of items. The bottom is ribbon type mesh material, I painted it white with gesso, because it was yellow. The lace with the black printing on it is from Hobby Lobby. I applied some gauze for extra texture. There's then a piece of chipboard from Blue Fern, and the pointy ones at the top and bottom are Dusty Attic. The little pieces right under the lace are Scrapiniec.  The pink ones under the butterfly wings are Tim Holtz that I painted with gesso, Finnabairs Art Alchemy Opal Magic in Aqua Rose, then Ranger clear crackle. The blue green butterfly wings are Tim Holtz die cuts that I made 24 of last year with mica powder and things. The other die cuts are from Spellbinder's, Gold Corbels and Accents.  I put on a thin layer of LSS Rambling Rose on the card, and a little green that is a mix of LSS Bells of Ireland Green, and Mission Bells Brown. 




The white lace with sequins is from Hobby Lobby. The tiny sequins are from some Easter decor I have, little eggs that were covered in them.   The safety pin is from 7 Gypsies, the ribbon through it is silk from my LSS. The flowers are from 49 and Market. The tag and sticker are from 7 Dots.



Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty